Shipping & Maritime, Trading
An excellent opportunity for a Credit Manager to join our client’s Greek office has become available. This opening is targeting an experienced professional who is driven to push themselves to the next stage of their career.
Managing the day-to-day functions across Credit, it will be your responsibility to ensure the timely assessment of creditworthiness as the business seeks to onboard potential new customers, as well as ensuring that all potential risks are identified and dealt with.
For this role, you will:
- Hold a degree in either Finance / Accounting / Economics / Business Administration or a related field
- Experience as a Credit Manager or Credit Analyst
- Display adaptability and strong problem solving skills
- Be familiar with bunker industry regulations
- Be proficient in English, both written and spoken
On offer is the opportunity to stamp your experience on a brand that has the longevity in the market and take your career to the next level. With competitive packages and career progression being at the forefront of the company’s ambition, this is an opportunity that targets an experienced individual that who is keen to make a genuine impact.