Shipping & Maritime, Shipping Commercial
Consortio is proud to be partnering one of the cruise industry’s flagship brands in the search for an Electrical Instructor to join its elite, state-of the-art training facility in the heart of the Netherlands.
The Electrical Instructor will be an experienced and confident professional who will be expected to develop and deliver detailed training courses that the brand is renowned for. In this role, it’s critical that the applicant is not only aware of emerging technologies and procedures, but that they understand them and can passionately deliver trainings attributed to this specific sector.
To be eligible for this role, you will:
- Have sailed as a 1st Engineer
- Be experienced as a Senior Engineer / Superintendent / Subject Matter Experts
- Embrace a natural passion for teaching and developing others
- Have exposure to multicultural backgrounds
- Be an analytical and structured thinker
- Be fluent in both spoken and written English
- Have the right to live and work in the Netherlands
On offer is one of the most unique roles in the maritime and shipping industry. Together with a host of benefits that include relocation support, wider training and in-house development opportunities, this role will encompass a 40hr working week and provide a shore-based career in which every day is diverse and vibrant.