Ship Management , Shipping & Maritime
€70,000 to €85,000 Per Annum
Our client is strengthening its IT setup and extending its service delivery strategy, prompting a key time in the company’s growth as it targets an experienced IT Service Delivery Manager to take over the various divisions.
In this role, you will be covering shore and ships IT as well as software development in order to streamline and synchronize the service deliveries. This includes key account management of internal and external stakeholders as well as the execution of various group strategies developed and defined by the Head of IT. Together with the Head of IT, the position is taking care of the financial planning of the service entities, the resource planning as well as the monitoring of the daily service delivery. You are ambitious in learning new technologies and working in an internal environment which provides a magnitude of digitalization projects.
Can you envision your future workplace in Cyprus, a melting pot of new technologies, industries and various nationalities? Would you like to work in a challenging, but rewarding environment, with young and flexible IT teams having an open and transparent culture nurturing innovation and continuous improvements? Is your ambition to take on the challenge of building a new service delivery organization melting various IT disciplines under one umbrella / management?
Some of the key duties and responsibilities include:
- Service portfolio management of the respective business lines (ship, shore and software development)
- Process definition and continuous improvement for lean service delivery
- Prepare budget and resource planning for the vessel IT and the software development entities
- Having the ownership on the key account management (marketing, commercial) with internal group companies and stakeholders as well as external clients
- Continuously developing with the Head of IT new business models catering for business-wide innovations and upgrades as well as for new business opportunities
- Taking over and executing key projects as project manager and liaison with the various IT and developments teams
- Aligning the service delivery of the company with the business project team in order to support the digitalization efforts in the fleet
- Continuously liaise with the Head of IT on the various technologies of the company in order to ensure a lean and harmonized service considering the resources available in the group
To be eligible for this role, you will have:
- A bachelor’s or Master degree in relevant field or equivalent degree in Computer Science
- A minimum two (4) years relevant work experience in relevant field (Service delivery manager, COO, Senior Team lead of IT or development teams), ideally in an international maritime / shipping company or IT supplier
- A solid leadership, solution-oriented and problem-solving skills, creative out-of-the-box thinking, ability to quickly adapt within a fast-paced environment
- A strong IT Knowledge and understanding of IT operational environment
- Experience in managing and executing international projects/ teams
- Global experience in IT support and development services, strong service delivery skills and vendor management experience – ITIL certification and practices of advantage
- Experience in complex IT architectures and concepts as well as transforming legacy IT system in modern cloud environments
- Previous experience in financial planning and management of smaller IT and software development companies
- Excellent communication skills, fluent in English (Greek and German of advantage)
- Excellent attention to detail
If all of the above has caught your attention, it’s important to note that this role would offer a fantastic salary and provide a secure future in one of the world’s most established brands.