Shipping & Maritime, Shipping Commercial, Trading
Consortio is excited to be working with a well established company that works out of 11 offices worldwide.
They are expanding into a competitive market and focusing their recruitment to cover the areas they feel that will give an exceptional return for both the company and Trader involved. They pride themselves on a supportive working environment with healthy credit lines which means that they have had an excellent record for staff retention with several Traders having for the client for decades. They have their credit department and risk management team fully involved enabling the Traders to concentrate on what they do best….trading!
The client is offering hybrid working on a Monday and Friday and for the right candidate, remote working would be considered.
To be eligible for this role you will:
- Have at least 5 years bunker trading experience.
- Have specialised in B2B trading, but supply trading would be essential.
- Be working with a transferable book of accounts.
- Be driven to continue to develop your portfolio.
- Have the right to live and work in Greece.
The company in turn are able to offer a supportive and driven environment to work in with a competitive renumeration package.