Shipping & Maritime, Trading
Consortio is working on an exciting opportunity with one of the bunker industry’s most established brands. With key hubs positioned globally and a dominant physical presence, our client is without doubt one of the most sought-after businesses to work for.
To strengthen the growing Product Control team, our client is now looking for an experienced Product Control Analyst to join one of their European offices.
In this role, you will directly manage the trading performance across Europe, managing volume exposure reporting, stock control, P&L reporting and ensuring that information is shared accurately and timely with management.
To be eligible for this role, you will:
- Have worked in a Product Control or in a Middle Office role for a minimum of 2 years
- Have experience in the marine fuel or wider commodities sectors
- Hold the right to live and work in the EU
- Be able to speak and write fluently in English
- Possess excellent organisational / time-keeping skills
This opportunity is offering the right candidate a secure platform to develop core skills that will be drive career progression. With in-house development and a competitive remuneration package on offer, the working environment is supportive, inclusive and a fantastic place to be a part of.