Ship Management , Shipping & Maritime, Shipping Commercial
Consortio is partnering an award-winning, multipurpose shipping operator that boasts one of the most globally recognised brands. In line with its success, our client is now targeting an experienced Project Engineer to join the growing and vibrant office in Hamburg.
In this role, you will need to have excellent knowledge in AutoCAD. You should also be able to exchange information clearly and concisely and have high attention to detail. You should further have outstanding time-management and be able to work in a fast-moving environment.
To be eligible for this role, you will:
- Be academically trained in naval architecture or offshore technology at university level, with specialization in hydrostatics, hydrodynamics and structural analysis
- Possess excellent knowledge of design and visualization software AutoCad
- Have knowledge of finite element analysis and possibly numerical fluid dynamics
- Have experience with FE and CFD (fluid dynamics) programs (as a preference)
- Showcase strong interpersonal and teamwork skills are essential
- Be familiar with local shipping rules, regulations, best practices and performance standards
- Have proven working experience as a project engineer
On offer is an opening that is perfectly carved for a professional who is seeking autonomy and authority, but at the same time someone who will benefit from the support and stature of one of the industry’s biggest brands.