Marine, Shipping & Maritime
Please call for more information.
Consortio have partnered with an global service provider when it comes to the crewing of vessels worldwide. This company has clients within the cruise, yachting and hospitality industry. They also offer crew and catering to river vessels too. Due to expanding their company they are looking for Receptionists to join their team.
As a Receptionist you will be dealing with any passenger queries in a confidential manner along with solving any passenger problems that might arise. You will be required to work on your own initiative in accordance with quality standards, rules and regulations in the administration department.
To be eligible for this role you need:
- Qualified training skills with in the hotel business or on board cruise ship experience.
- Be able to speak English like it is a first language.
- Several years’ experience as a Receptionist or as an Assistant Purser.
- Knowledge of EDP systems.
- Have cost, currency and quality awareness.
This role offers an opportunity to join an exciting, multinational company on a contract basis with endless opportunities to succeed and progress within your career. In reward there are extensive benefits and furthermore, an extremely competitive salary.