Marine, Shipping & Maritime, Shipping Commercial
Mallorca / Remote Working
Consortio is excited to be partnering one of the fastest growing tech start-ups in the yachting sector in the search for a Sales Lead to drive the next phase of its incredible expansion that has swept the market by storm!
Since the company went live last year, demand for its bespoke itinerary creation software has grown to be almost too much to keep up with and has cemented our client as the world leader in this new era of creating fully interactive, tailored itineraries!
In this role, you will be responsible for defining and implementing a sales strategy to achieve pre-agreed growth targets. To get you settled into the role, you’ll join the business on a completely warm desk with well over 800 existing accounts and over 200+ existing leads that require follow ups and closure! Once you’ve seen to this low-hanging fruit, the role is offering full autonomy and total freedom to expand into new areas of the yachting/marine market.
For this role, you will have:
- Hard sales experience in a B2B environment with a proven track record of hitting/exceeding sales targets
- 3-5 years experience in a leading sales role, preferably in a start-up, with responsibility for defining the sales strategy, rather than only executing it
- Experience in developing and implementing a sales strategy for existing and new markets
- Experience in tech/SaaS start-ups a plus
- Experience or knowledge of yachting industry beneficial
- Fluency in English and either French, Spanish, Italian or German
- Flexibility to travel in Europe and possibly US
I have to stress, this is not your traditional sales role that’s on offer. This is a once in a lifetime opportunity to join a set of entrepreneurs who have timed the release of their product perfectly to coincide with the needs of the market they’re selling into. The state-of-the-art software, coupled with the forward-thinking, ambitious and wonderful people that the business comprises of make this a sensational opportunity for a hungry, ‘born-seller’ to take advantage of. On offer is a strong basic salary and incredible commission incentives which could see you earn into six figures within 18 months of being there. Moreover, as a start-up, options to share in the business could also be available subject to sales performance.