Marine, Shipping & Maritime
Consortio have partnered with a globally known ship and yacht building company based in the Netherlands. This company specializes in custom building the most exclusive super yachts in the world. They are responsible for the design, engineering, the research and development of their products. Due to their global success they are looking for a Senior FEM Engineer to join their team.
As a Senior FEM Engineer you will be calculating, checking and adjusting the ships constructions. Aswell as attending technical meetings you will also be supporting your colleagues in the FEM knowledge centre. You will be acting as the first point of contact for FEM work packages and will be assisting in the development and testing of tools and methodologies.
To be eligible for this role you need to have:
- At least 4 years’ experience working as a structural/ FEM Engineer
- Be able to work independently and also within a team, guiding and coaching others.
- Have knowledge of ship structures and experience with rules and regulations.
- Excellent command of the English and Dutch language.
- Knowledge of 3D CAD software and commercial packages.
- Excellent knowledge of static and dynamic FEM analysis.
This role offers an opportunity to join an exciting, multinational company on a permanent contract with endless opportunities to succeed and progress within your career. In reward there are extensive benefits and furthermore, an extremely competitive salary.