Ship Management , Shipping & Maritime
You'll be part of our team on the ground, and you'll be guided and supported by an experienced Vessel Manager. As a member of our docking crew, you will be responsible for co-ordinating fleet maintenance and repair, as well as preparing and following up on the dockings of one of the vessels at a later stage. Every day will be different because there will always be new projects and jobs to uncover.
As a Technical Superintendent you will work in an environment that strongly encourages innovation and will give you the responsibility to make an operational difference. Due to the challenging environment in which you are dealing with heavy equipment, complex installations and project deadlines, there is a steep learning curve in various technical fields. You will have the possibility to work abroad all around the world on challenging projects and have a real impact on them.
- You will be responsible for technical follow up and coordination of maintenance and repairs on site of one or more production vessels and its (auxiliary) equipment;
- You will support your vessel team, consisting of a vessel manager, a deputy vessel manager, technical superintendents, and vessel staff (Master – Chief Engineer);
- You liaise with different stakeholders in order to maximise vessel’s technical availability;
- You pro-actively coach and support (junior) technical superintendents;
- You will be part of our Vessel Team on site, supported and coached by an experienced Vessel Manager;
- You are open for new tasks and jobs as every day will be different;
- In time and based on performance, we can provide a transition into the position of vessel manager.
- EU Passport is needed.
They offer an extensive mobility program for a healthy work-life balance along side permanent training track which allows you to develop yourself personally and professionally. A stimulating, innovative workplace with numerous growth opportunities.