Ship Management , Shipping & Maritime
Consortio are working with a leading ship management company with offices in all major shipping hubs around the world. They manage both and wet and dry vessels due to their continued success and growth require a new Assistant Crew Manager to join the Yachting team in Limassol.
As an Assistant Crew Manager you will report to the Crew Manager and assist in the management of all crew and many HR tasks. The position provides broad experience within the maritime industry and the potential to progress further in your career. You must ensure that the crew deliver the best possible service, coordinating any training or promotions.
Successful candidates will:
- Have at least 1 year experience in a similar position or in a HR role.
- Previous sailing experience within the yachting sector of at least 2 years.
- Be fluent in English (written and verbal) with effective communication skills.
- Excellent organisational skills with high attention to detail.
- The ability to prioritise time effectively.
- Have the right to live and work in the EU.
Our client is offering you the chance to join their team in sunny Limassol, Cyprus. This is an amazing opportunity to gain experience and develop your professional career with an industry leader. Furthermore, our client is offering a competitive salary and a great package.