Shipping & Maritime, Shipping Commercial, Trading
Consortio is supporting an emerging and highly coveted business within the bunker sector on the search for a Bunker Trader to join the growing team, based out of Greece.
Pairing their already proven expertise across the sector’s digital platforms with an ambition to lead the market as the world pushes toward a greener and more digitally focused future, our client offers an unrivalled opportunity to support in developing the business from the ground up.
As an experienced bunker trader, you will be seeking to develop not just your own career but your customer book without the restriction or challenge of working in a team where every account already has ownership. Further to this, our client has established an agile and accommodating approach to credit which has already enabled them to grow much fast and much more effectively than first anticipated.
To be eligible for this role, you will:
- Have a minimum of 2 years’ experience as a Bunker Trader
- Be a proven self-starter and a ‘get-it-done’ attitude
- Ideally have an existing portfolio of clients / customers that can be transferred
- Be eligible to live and work in Greece but consideration will be given to European candidates
- Demonstrate commitment and the ability to add value across the wider business scope
As covered earlier, this opportunity really isn’t one to look past. Together with the benefits listed above, the business offers a highly attractive salary and bonus package, as well as the additional highlight of working with a charismatic and success orientated team!