Shipping & Maritime, Shipping Commercial
Consortio RG is working with an established ship owner and operator on an exciting project that will see the successful candidate become an integral feature in the company’s upcoming growth. Following the boom in business across the dry bulk sector, the company views this as a key time to expand and is looking to develop its team by hiring a Dry Bulk Chartering Manager.
Day to day, you will be responsible for building and developing new clients and business activities for the business, as well as maintaining strong relationships with existing accounts. Working in tandem with the company’s other affiliates, you will be expected to implement policy decisions, conclude fixtures and manage the operational follow up. Together with the market research and ability to work proactively, you will be shrewd negotiator with a strong track-record of success that you will confident of transferring into a new setup.
To be eligible for this role, you will:
- Have minimum 3-5 years competitive shipbroking / chartering experience in the dry bulk sector
- Ideally have an internationally recognised degree in shipping or have achieved a similar status through experience
- Be able to work both independently and within a multinational team
- Be fluent in English and at least one other languages
- Be willing and able work from UAE
On offer is an opportunity that provides a fusion of autonomy and support together with an outstanding remuneration package. The company is built on the foundations of rewarding success and valuing its employees, making the working environment fun, fast paced and an exciting brand to be a part of.