Shipping & Maritime
Consortio are working with a leading ship management company with offices in all major shipping hubs around the world. They manage both and wet and dry vessels due to their continued success and growth require a new Claims Handler in Limassol.
As a Claims Officer you will ensure the proper handling of claims, follow up on approved claims for correct a timely payment and keep an organised log of pending claims. Maintaining at all times clear communication with Average Adjusters, Protection & Indemnity Clubs, Brokers. The Claims Manager must be notified of all claims related matters and will look to you to update them on any delays and to prepare statistical records for review.
Successful candidates will:
- Have a university degree and/or experience at sea in a senior rank.
- Have worked in a similar role at a Shipping company for at least 3 years.
- A strong working knowledge of best practice claims handling procedures and marine insurance processes.
- Be fluent in English (written and verbal) with effective communication skills.
- Excellent organisational skills with high attention to detail.
- The ability to prioritise time effectively.
Our client is offering you the chance to join their team in sunny Limassol, Cyprus. This is an amazing opportunity to gain experience and develop your professional career with an industry leader. Furthermore, our client is offering a competitive salary and a great package.