Shipping & Maritime
Consortio are working with a leading ship management company with offices in all major shipping hubs around the world. They manage both and wet and dry vessels due to their continued success and growth require a new Crew Manager to join the Yachting team in Limassol.
As a Crew Manager you will function as the senior manager of all crew, handling all aspects of Crew management and many HR tasks. The position provides broad experience within the maritime industry and the potential to progress further in your career. You must ensure that the crew deliver the best possible service, coordinating any training or promotions. All aspects of Crew Management become your responsibility, including the handling of personnel related budgets and travel budgets. Further duties will include assessing the suitability of the staff employed, ensuring they are within the legal guidelines of the vessel for rank, qualifications and medical certificates.
Successful candidates will:
- Have at least 5 years experience in a similar position or in a Senior HR role.
- Previous sailing experience within the yachting sector of at least 2 years.
- Be fluent in English (written and verbal) with effective communication skills.
- Excellent organisational skills with high attention to detail.
- The ability to prioritise time effectively.
- Motivated to work in Cyprus.
- Have the right to live and work in the EU.
Our client is offering you the chance to join their team in sunny Limassol, Cyprus. This is an amazing opportunity to gain experience and develop your professional career with an industry leader. Furthermore, our client is offering a competitive salary and a great package.