Shipping & Maritime, Shipping Commercial
Consortio are pleased to be partnering with a world leader in shipping with over 40 years of shipping and freight expertise and a global presence with offices in N. America, S. America, Asia and Europe.
The client is looking for an experienced self-motivated Dry Bulk Ship Broker to join their team in Dubai.
The successful individual will be responsible for:
- Managing the existing dry bulk cargo client base and developing new clients across industry sectors.
- Negotiating contractual and spot voyage charters as well as time charters across vessel sizes.
- Coordinate with vessel operations internally and externally to ensure end to end smooth running of operations.
- Market research and analysis for client presentations and guidance.
To be considered for this job you meet the following requirements:
- Possess a minimum of 3 years dry bulk experience.
- A successful track record of developing business within the dry cargo markets.
- Able to demonstrate a good knowledge and understanding of Charter party terms and be able to actively document all negotiations to formulate the agreements.
This a great opportunity to join a successful company that prides itself on its hard work, integrity and professionalism. The client is offering a competitive salary and the support to grow your career for hard working and driven individuals.