Marine, Shipping & Maritime
Please call for more information.
Consortio have partnered with an independent family run company that creates some of the worlds best yachts. They have a fleet of over 1000 motor yachts and they are the only Dutch company to build first- class aluminium hulls in-house and they take care of all of the outfitting and finishing of their own vessels. This company has been running for over 50 years and are now known to have one of the most talented teams in the business. Due to their continued success they are now looking for an interior luxury yacht builder to join their team.
As an interior luxury yacht builder you will get the opportunity to take care of all the construction of furniture, floors, walls and other parts on board the vessel as well as working based on technical drawings and work instructions. You will also be responsible for all of the installation of the interior of the vessel.
To be eligible for this job role you will need:
- The right to live and work in the EU.
- At least 5 years’ experience in carpentry/ interior yacht building.
- To be able to speak fluent Dutch and ideally English.
- Have extensive experience in manufacturing and assembling various interior objects.
- MBO education (level 3-4) in assembly work, interior construction or shipbuilding.
This company offers an opportunity to join an exciting, independent company on a permanent contract with endless opportunities to succeed and progress within your career. In reward there are extensive benefits and furthermore, an extremely competitive salary.