Ship Management , Shipping & Maritime
Our client are one of the largest third – party ship management companies in the world, managing well over 600 diverse vessels. Operating in both the dry and wet sectors, they are industry giants and are compromised of talented individuals constantly searching for ways to reach new heights. The range of vessels they are responsible for managing include; bulk carriers, container vessels, car carriers, tankers and gas carriers. Furthermore, they ensure all of their vessels across all of their markets are meeting the industry’s highest quality of standards. They are committed to employing individuals who are ambitious about making a strong contribution to both short and long-term goals, with a particular emphasis on sustainability.
As a quality assurance manager you will be managing compliance with the companies strategies, internal goals and objectives. You will need to develop, review and monitor all ISO standards within the company while also providing assistance in the understanding of the companies management systems. The role will require you to monitor the companies response to customer complaints and also plan and coordinate all RFP’s.
The Junior Quality Assurance Manager (Compliance) shall have the following qualifications:
- A maritime degree from a university or marine academy and a minimum of two (2) years of relevant work experience with another shipping company;
- Advanced training on Management Systems and auditing;
- A wide knowledge of ISM-Code, ISO 9001, ISO 14001 ISO 50001, MLC 2006 and ISO 45001;
- Good knowledge of maritime industry and operations, applicable standards, international rules and regulations and of industry guidelines and recommendations;
- A willingness to learn and adopt new systems and ideas;Proficient in spoken and written English.
On offer is an opportunity to join a brand which captivates the shipping industry in a position where you will have a direct impact on the daily running and future development of the business. In return for this, our client can promise security, career growth / development opportunities and a competitive salary.