Shipping & Maritime, Shipping Commercial
Consortio is proud to be supporting a brand that is growing rapidly across the bunker sector. As a result of its continued and globally recognised success, our client is now targeting a Marine Fuel Claims Analyst to join the team in its flagship Dubai office.
In this role, it will be critical to support the expansion of the company’s marine fuel division by supporting the bunker traders and business managers based in both Dubai and the company’s global offices.
To be eligible for this role, you will:
- Have a minimum of 2 years’ experience across marine fuel claims analytics
- Have the right to live and work in Dubai, or be willing to relocate there
- Be a clear communicator and possess a strong attention to detail
- Embody confidence and assertiveness in the face of decision making
- Be adaptive and resilient to heavy workloads
On offer is a unique opportunity to join a business which has emerged as one of the most sought-after places to work. With a diverse and inclusive environment that champions charisma and rewarding its employees, it’s no surprise that highly competitive salaries and progression opportunities will be available.