Ship Management , Shipping & Maritime
Consortio are working with a leading ship management company with offices in all major shipping hubs around the world. They manage both and wet and dry vessels and have recently won a contract to provide the management of Heavy lift vessels being operated in Europe. It is for these new acquisitions that my client requires a Marine Superintendent to join their offices and support in this exciting growth for the business.
As a Marine Superintendent, you will play a crucial role in overseeing the safe and efficient operations of the maritime fleet. You will be responsible for ensuring compliance with industry regulations, optimizing vessel performance, and maintaining high standards of operational excellence. You will also be expected to coordinate and assist with vetting and external inspections and respond to reports as required.
Successful candidates will:
- Have experience in a similar role or as a Marine Superintendent
- Have previous sailing experience as a Master Mariner for at least 2 years on Heavy Lift vessels.
- Have a in depth knowledge of international rules and regulations and of industry guidelines and recommendations.
- Be fluent in English with strong communication skills.
- Motivated to work in Cyprus.
- Have the right to live and work in the EU.
Our client is offering you the chance to join their team in sunny Limassol, Cyprus. This is an amazing opportunity to gain experience and develop your professional career with an industry leader. Furthermore, our client is offering a competitive salary and a great package.