Marine, Shipping & Maritime
Our client provides tailor made solutions in Naval Architecture and engineering. Consortio have partnered with a leading design and engineering firm who pride themselves in energy efficient ship design. They have a truly global presence working with ship owners and shipyards in creating some truly wonderful designs.
Our client is looking for a Senior Designer / Naval Architect who can implement the wishes of our clients into new designs. They are looking for passionate and creative person who will join their team and assist in the innovation. Working on new designs with state-of-the-art solutions in propulsion, powering, lowering emissions and sustainable solutions.
The Ideal candidate should:
- Have a Masters or a Bachelors degree in Naval Architecture
- Have 5-10 years experience designing cargo ships
- Have advanced knowledge in damage stability, intact stability, hull design, power – speed optimizing and cargo intake / DWT
- Have advanced knowledge using PIAS software
- Be creative, adaptable and eager to learn
- Willing to relocate to the Netherlands
- Know how to be independent as they would be arranging a GAP + design report + specification of a new design by themselves
As a Senior Designer / Naval Architect you turn the client's dream into reality. If you have passion and drive to make a difference and would love the chance to work in the Netherlands, then this is the role for you!
To find out more about this role or if you fit the description, then get in contact or apply below!