Ship Management , Shipping & Maritime
Our Client is an internationally recognized ship manager with more than 35 years of experience in world-class cruise ship management. Operating out of Cyprus, Limassol. Our Client offers the full range of services required to achieve long-lasting customer satisfaction.
The Quality Assurance Manager (Compliance) shall have the following qualifications:
- A maritime degree from a university or marine academy and a minimum of two (2) years of relevant work experience with another shipping company;
- Advanced training on Management Systems and auditing;
- A wide knowledge of ISM-Code, ISO 9001, ISO 14001 ISO 50001, MLC 2006 and ISO 45001;
- Good managerial and communication skills as well the ability to work within a team;
- Good knowledge of maritime industry and operations, applicable standards, international rules and regulations and of industry guidelines and recommendations;
- A willingness to learn and adopt new systems and ideas;Proficient in spoken and written English.
- Visa Available for this role
- Relocation support
On offer is an opportunity to join a brand which captivates the shipping industry in a position where you will have a direct impact on the daily running and future development of the business. In return for this, our client can promise security, career growth / development opportunities and a competitive salary.