Shipping & Maritime, Shipping Commercial
Consortio are pleased to be working with an Independent Shipbroking Group that that has a presence in both Europe and Asia. They are a newer company in the market but have rapidly expanded due to the highly experienced, educated and dynamic brokers that work to offer an exceptional service. Our client currently works out of 4 offices globally and are looking to expand these already successful teams to grow their business to the next level.
The client is looking to take on both an experienced and more junior S&P Brokers for the Greek offices.
To be considered for these positions you must:
- Have either 3 years’ experience for the junior position or 10+ years’ for the Senior Broker.
- Be able to facilitate and execute deals between parties.
- Have accounts that they can bring over with them and the ambition to grow new contacts.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- Experience with both secondhand and newbuild projects would be beneficial.
The company are able to offer a competitive salary with a generous commission structure that will enable brokers that are performing well to earn an uncapped salary.