Shipping & Maritime, Shipping Commercial
Consortio have partnered with a leading shipbroking house that offers professional services to the shipping industry. They have been in business for nearly 60 years and have built a successful and trusted global business that had its clients’ needs at its core. They offer a dry cargo chartering, S&P service and tailor-made Marine insurance.
Our client is looking to take on a Senior Dry Cargo Broker to join the team in Greece.
To be considered for the position the applicant will need:
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience as a Dry Bulk Broker.
- Experience in fixing Handy/Supra or Panamax vessels.
- Ambitious people with accounts to bring over with them.
- The ability to grow and develop new customers.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
The company offers a relaxed, teamworking environment that requires the individual to be self-motivated and driven to succeed. In return the client can offer a competitive salary and a very generous commission scheme.