Shipping & Maritime
Consortio has partnered with a global leading provider of technology driven maritime solutions. This shipping group is a leader within its market and has managed most vessel types over their 120 years of operating. The company is committed to internal training and fostering the careers of all employees.
Due to their success and an internal promotion the position of Technical Purchaser is newly available in Cyprus. In this position your will be responsible the administration and arrangement of timely and economical vessel related goods and services. You will manage and monitor the purchasing process keeping the vessel operation costs at an optimal level, working closely with the technical department to ensure successful supply chain operation and handling the supply and delivery service with help from the companies’ coordinators. You will be preparing POs using the procurement system ensuring correct documentation, updating and delivering reports on the supply status to vessel managers monthly and nurturing relationships with approved vendors.
To be considered for this role you must have:
- 1-2 years’ experience as a Technical Purchaser or Technical Operator.
- A Degree in Logistics or Global supply chain management.
- Excellent communication skills, closed loop communication is necessary.
- Excellent organisational skills with high attention to detail.
- The ability to prioritise time effectively.
- Strong levels of English – both written and verbal.
Our client is offering you the chance to join their team in sunny Limassol, Cyprus. This is an amazing opportunity to grow and develop your professional career with an industry leader. Furthermore, our client is offering a competitive salary, great package and a hybrid work structure.