Ship Management , Shipping & Maritime
Consortio has partnered with a global leading provider of technology driven maritime solutions. This shipping group is a leader within its market and has managed most vessel types over their 120 years of operating.
Due to their success and newly acquired vessels they are creating a new Tanker Technical Superintendent position in Cyprus. In this position your will be responsible the safety, reliability and efficiency and budgeting of up to 5 Tanker vessels, providing daily technical and operational support to ensure this. You will be travelling up to 2 months out of the year for to monitor dry docks and check the condition of vessels and the compliance with company standards so a love of travel is a must. The company is dedicated to developing their employees and so this role will involve mentoring Juniors and seafarers when onboard.
To be considered for this role you must have:
- 2+ years sailing experience as a Chief or 2nd engineer onboard Tankers.
- Technical skills related to ship operations and repairs.
- Experience as a Technical Superintendent – seen as an advantage, but not essential.
- Experience with other vessel types is an added advantage.
- Strong levels of English – both written and verbal.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent Leadership skills.
Our client is offering you the chance to join their team in sunny Limassol, Cyprus. This is an amazing opportunity to grow and develop your professional career with an industry leader. Furthermore, our client is offering a competitive salary and great package.