Ship Management , Shipping & Maritime
My client is the leading provider of safe, reliable and cost-effective integrated midstream marine services to the following on and offshore terminals: oil & gas; LNG, FLNG, FSRU; SPM; FPSO, FSO; and minerals export. They own, operate and manage a modern diverse fleet of approximately 150 vessels. With more than 1700 crew and staff worldwide, My client is dedicated to providing marine support services tailored to the operational needs of global customers in local markets. Active in over 30 countries, My client specializes in bringing international standards on safety, logistics, mooring and towage to onshore and offshore operations in challenging environments. The HQ is based in Rotterdam, the Netherlands. However this role will be based in Sharjah, Dubai.
The right candidate will have:
- A Bachelor Degree in Mechanical, Maritime engineering or Naval Engineering.
- 4 - 6 years of experience in a similar role / experience as Chief Engineer.
- International work experience, preferably gained in the Middle East.
- Excellent managerial and Project Management skills.
- Good technical instructor / team player with a hands-on mentality.
- Fluent command of the English language, spoken and written.
- Other languages such as Arabic would be an advantage.
This is a great opportunity for an enthusiastic technical professional who is keen and eager to join an International Marine company. My client offers a competitive Compensation & Benefit package.