Shipping & Maritime, Shipping Commercial
Consortio have partnered with a successful Shipbroking company that in the last 40 years have grown from a family business to an international company with global reach. Present in 23 countries and spanning 12 business lines they continue to invest in growth and build lasting relationships to expand market knowledge.
Our client is looking to grow its Tanker Broking team by taking on either a Junior or Trainee Broker in their Dubai offices. The client prides itself on taking on young talent and training them up to fulfil their full potential as a Shipbroker.
To be considered for the position you will need:
- To be able to build rapport and relationships with customers and clients.
- Have a degree or similar diploma.
- Be a good communicator and fluent in English - both written and verbal.
- A knowledge of Shipping is beneficial but not essential.
- Excellent commercial awareness and understanding of business acumen.
This is an excellent opportunity for a driven and ambitious candidate to join a business with strong foundations and positive upward growth. The successful applicant will become a part of a company with limitless opportunities for personal development and growth and rewards the loyalty of its staff. The company is experienced, dynamic and provides a proactive environment that supports personal growth of individuals.