Shipping & Maritime
Our client are one of the industry leaders in providing quality ship management services and have a long history of success. They operate with the highest degree of operational and safety integrity and places a great emphasis on employee satisfaction and thus enjoys a high degree of employee retention and loyalty. Furthermore, their services reach into a number of markets, and they provide technical, crew and commercial management to an array of vessels. In addition to this they have recently branched out into the exciting new building sector.
The role is for an Accountant, and you will be expected to undertake general and multiple accounting duties. You will be fully responsible for the bookkeeping of the entire office and will be encouraged to think of new innovative ways to tackle invoicing and financial management.
In order to be considered for this role you must meet the following requirements:
- A Commercial Apprenticeship or bachelor’s degree in accounting/Finance or any other related field
- At least three years of bookkeeping experience
- Previous experience within the shipping industry will be considered an advantage
- Excellent written and verbal knowledge of the English and German languages
- High sense of initiative, professionalism, and responsibility
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work as part of a team with daily interaction with the accounts department of the Head Office in Cyprus
- Computer literate (MS Office); experience with Microsoft Navision will be considered an advantage.
Our client are offering you the chance to join their team in the exciting city of Hamburg. Furthermore, the opportunity to develop and enrich your career is on offer for the right candidate. In addition to this, a competitive salary is on offer.