Shipping & Maritime
Our client is an international ship owner that provides a number of services for the maritime industry. With offices located in 20 different countries they are truly a global force that has a reputation for reliability, quality and efficiency with a fleet of dry vessels in their ownership.
Thanks to outstanding performance over the past six decades, my client has been able to continually expand its fleet, thereby creating added value for its clients and partners. The fleet of vessels managed from Hamburg alone has continuously grown and is today a symbol of the Group’s ongoing development.
My clients diverse array of services within the maritime industry makes it an excellent provider of one-stop shop solutions. Our executive clusters help us to make quick decisions while ensuring safe, efficient, and ontime arrivals at the same time. For this reason, we handle most operational aspects of shipmanagement in-house.
They offer a wide range of services including financial, commercial, and technical support, as well as insurance and crew management. Apart from our complementary activities provided by the companies within the Group, thier core competencies lie in chartering as well as sale and purchase. With its numerous offices, subsidiaries, and partner companies located worldwide my client offers tailor-made solutions for the whole shipping industry.
My client is a provider of global maritime services with roots in Hamburg and home ports all over the world. They see themselves as a group of companies rich in tradition yet future-oriented, providing tailor-made solutions for the entire shipping industry.
You would be supporting the S&P team (Sales & Purchase) in all legal matters.
- Participate in client meetings and negotiate terms and conditions.
- Draft and review general legal agreements.
- Provide corporate law support (e.g., joint ventures and mergers and acquisitions), regulatory compliance advice, and general legal advice.
- Purchase Agreement Services
Your profile should include:
- Fully qualified lawyer - English/Maritime qualification preferred or initial experience as a lawyer.
- Experience in reviewing, negotiating and advising on tender contracts
- Experience in the shipping industry - desirable
- Experience in legal department
- Organizational skills
- German and English at a high level
They have a great package, company culture are willing to conisder applications that fit this profile.