Ship Management , Shipping & Maritime
Our client is an internationally recognised ship manager. To continue its global growth, our client is now seeking a Crew Operator to join its Hamburg office.
As an experienced Crew Operator, you will have gained experience with multiple vessel types including Offshore & Dry Cargo Vessels. Daily, you will be responsible for the safe manning of the brand’s vessels, ensuring that all requirements are complied with. You will be responsible for monitoring the performance of staff and ensuring that communication is maintained in its clearest form between all levels of the business, at all times.
To be eligible for this role, you will:
- Have a minimum of 2 years’ experience in Crewing Operations
- Hold a university degree
- Have shore based experience
- Possess a strong command of the English language, spoken and written
- Have the ability to work under pressure
- Ideally have sailed on Offshore/Dry Cargo Vessels
- Have the right to live and work in EU
On offer is an opportunity to join a brand which captivates the shipping industry in a position where you will have a direct impact on the daily running and future development of the business. In return for this, our client can promise security, career growth / development opportunities and a competitive salary.