Shipping & Maritime, Shipping Commercial
Our client is an internationally recognised ship manager with over three decades of experience in premium cruise ship management. To continue its global growth, our client is now seeking a Crewing Manager to join its Hamburg office.
As an experienced Crewing Manager within the cruise sector, you will be responsible for the safe manning of the brand’s vessels, ensuring that all requirements are complied with. You will be responsible for monitoring the performance of staff and ensuring that communication is maintained in its clearest form between all levels of the business, at all times.
To be eligible for this role, you will:
- Have a minimum of 3 years’ experience in Crewing Operations, preferably with Cruise Vessels
- Hold a university degree
- Have shore based experience within the shipping / crewing sector
- Possess a strong command of the English language, spoken and written
- Have the ability to work under pressure
- Have the right to live and work in EU
On offer is an opportunity to join a brand which captivates the shipping industry in a position where you will have a direct impact on the daily running and future development of the business. In return for this, our client can promise security, career growth / personal development opportunities and a competitive salary in addition to housing / relocation support.