Marine, Shipping & Maritime
Our client is a shipowners that manages a versatile small-scale fleet of gas carriers with nearly three decades worth of experience in the industry. They have extensive experience and expertise in the transportation and handling of liquefied gases worldwide. They are now looking to hire a HSSEQ Superintendent to complete their team.
Our client seeks to hire a HSSEQ Superintendent to support the team at their Hamburg site. The position requires you to ensure that environmental standards on board are in line with industry regulations. You will be expected to monitor internal and external audits on respective vessels and carry out shipboard/office audits where required.
To be eligible for this role you need:
- Minimum of two years seafaring experience on chemical tankers (preferable LPG vessels).
- Excellent command of English (written and spoken), other European language considered asset (e.g. German, French.)
- Experience providing training, auditing, and risk management.
- Good knowledge of international maritime regulations, statutory requirements, maritime safety, and security code (ISM Coda, SOLAS).
- Right to live/work in the EU.
Our client is offering the exciting opportunity to join their Hamburg based team. Not only does our client promise security, and development opportunities but also an attractive competitive salary.