Ship Management , Shipping & Maritime
Our client is an international ship owner that provides a number of services for the maritime industry. With offices located in different countries they are truly a global force that has a reputation for reliability, quality and efficiency with a fleet of dry vessels in their ownership. Due to expansion and cooperate reorganisation in their Hamburg office which has seen two senior management changes they are looking for a Marine Superintendent.
At this time our client is seeking a Marine Superintendent to oversee a group of Containers. You will monitor the effeteness of the vessels operations as well as participate in the planning for vessel maintenance. You need to review all your ships form a point of loss prevention and always identify areas of improvement in safety.
To be successful in your application you will:
• Be a qualified Master Mariner.
• Have sailed as a Master or at least Chief Officer.
• Have 1 year plus experience as a Marine Superintendent.
• Hold the right to live and work in the EU.
• Have a positive and helpful personality that fits in with teams well.
• Must be able to write fluent and excellent English.
Our client offer excellent working conditions which includes a healthy basic salary plus company benefits package. They have proven time and time again to promote from within as well as focussing on managing people as individuals.