Marine, Ship Management , Shipping & Maritime
My client is a fully owned subsidiary of the Copenhagen Merchants Group (COPMER), acting as dry bulk freight provider mainly focussing on the bulk biomass and bulk grain trades in the Baltic, Continent, Mediterranean, U.S.A. and Southeast Asia.
Over the years my client has built strong relationships with the main ship owners and operators in the Coaster, Handy size, Supramax & Panamax segments, predominantly focussing on the coaster and handy size segments. Today, they have a team of dedicated professionals in Copenhagen, Hamburg and Barcelona supporting clients internally as well as externally. They are fixing about 600 vessels per year.
Additionally, they operate a small albeit fast growing fleet of coasters and handy size vessels trading in the dry bulk tramp trade market with significant focus on the Baltic, Continent, Mediterranean & North Atlantic markets, and the clients operating in these regions.
Their Hamburg Freight team is a dynamic team, with strong values of communication and value sharing working closely together with our Copenhagen office. Our trading mentality is at the crossroads of key macro, shipping and commodities themes, executed through physical shipping strategies.
This is an opportunity to join a global dry bulk freight operator, shipping many million tons of cargo per year, concentrating on integrated activities of chartering, trading and market analysis. We are an integrated team that looks forward to nurturing its next all-rounder with a rewarding and visible career within a high-performance organization.
- Hard working, self-motivation, assertiveness, hands-on and emotional intelligence
- Preference given to candidates with previous work experience in short sea freight operator companies with existing client network
- 5 years+ of experience in coaster/European short-sea or drybulk, familiar with major cargo/routes in Cont/Baltic and/or Mediterennean/Black Sea.
- High Energy, strong analytical and interpersonal skills
- Good oral and written German and English communication skills, additional languages are a plus
Our client is offering you the chance to join their team in Hamburg, where there is a very fruitful chance to grow your network and develop your professional career. If you are someone who is willing to put in the work and have extreme levels of dedication, then this is the role for you. Furthermore, a generous salary is on offer for the right candidate.